a. High quality education with internationally recognised qualifications. Australian institutions are amongst the leading education institutions in the world in many fields including Mining, Engineering, Agriculture, Public Health, Business, Finance, Law, Science and Hospitality.
b. High graduate employability,students are allowed to work part-time and full time during studies and vacations respectively.
c. Students are also eligible to apply for a 2year work permit after graduating from their undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs to remain and work full time in Australia.
d. Australia is a great tourist destination offering students a unique environment to succeed academically and improve their social life.
e. The weather in Australia is similar to that of Nigeria, very tropical in nature.
f. Australia offers a simple study visa process.
Register for free here – http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/africa/campaigns
About the 2017 Australia Future Unlimited Education Exhibition
• 18 top Australian universities and institutions will be attending the 2017 Future Unlimited Australia Education Exhibition.
• This event is being organised by the Australian Government.
• You will have the opportunity to apply directly or instantly to the universities.
• There will be presentations on How to apply for an Australian Student Visa by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
• Nigerians that have studied and lived in Australia will also be present to share their experience with you.
Who should attend?
• NECO or WAEC holders looking for affordable diplomas and Bachelor’s degree programs.
• IGCSE, AS Level, A Level and IB Diploma students looking to study at some of top universities in the world.
• Diploma and Higher National Diploma graduates from polytechnics and vocational institutions seeking top-up bachelor’s degree courses or pre-masters programs leading to Master’s degrees.
• Bachelor’s degree holders from private and public institutions seeking to upgrade to a Master’s degree qualifications.
• Master’sdegree holders looking for Research and Doctorate programs.
• Working professional looking for skills upgrade programs and short courses.